<body> your title

Tuesday 5 August 2008
Signature Necklaces.


Whose necklaces (& black nail polish) do these belong to? A bit too easy, methinks.

I've been admiring these for ages now. A bit of a textbook lesson in layering a couple of necklaces / pendants. I think it's great to have some signature accessories which you wear with almost everything - a bit like Miranda Priestly and her white Hermes scarves in The Devil Wears Prada.

I have a fan necklace which I wore with everything - wore it to death and broke it. This was replaced with my old Topshop heart necklace, which I broke the next day. I have now replaced this with a H&M gold chain necklace, which fingers crossed, won't break (well not for a while yet).



pic from the fashion spot


Emsie @ 8/05/2008 01:38:00 pm | Post a Comment