<body> your title

Saturday 30 August 2008
The Ongoing Search for the Perfect Satchel.


I mentioned my desire for a satchel at the beginning of the year, but am yet to find the perfect one. This is largely because I can't find one the right colour, shape and size with the buckle detailing and type of soft leather I have in mind.

Already browsing through the Mulberry website, I was pointed towards the Men's Bags section following a tip from Alexa Chung, and have found some possible bags that may fulfill the criteria of the perfect satchel that I seem to have I created in my head. The briefcase type bags would work really well with a long strap.

One of these bags would probably live with me for years and years to come. To me it would become somewhat of a classic piece that ages as it becomes more worn, giving it a bit more character.

If only I had around £450 to spare.



Clockwise:
Mulberry Barnaby, Mulberry Walter, Mulbery Elkington



Emsie @ 8/30/2008 04:03:00 am | Post a Comment