<body> your title

Sunday, 13 April 2008
It's Fashion, Darling.


My dream is to work in fashion journalism. Don't worry, I am under no allusions. Fashion is not all about parties and glamour. It's not exactly like The Hills or The Devil Wears Prada. Fashion is a fiercely competitive industry and one in which you have to start from the bottom. I know the pay is not exactly brilliant but I guess it depends on whether I want to be part of an industry where I would be indescribably happy and have a genuine passion for, or getting a higher paid job doing something I would enjoy far less.

These are some of the decisions I will have to make and faster than I think. I would love to get some work experience working in the fashion industry because I think it would be of amazing value to me and something I would really enjoy. I just want to get stuck in. However, unpaid internships are highly sought after and at only 15 years old, where can I start building up my experience?

If anyone has any thoughts or advice, I'd love to hear.

pic credit: teenvogue.com


Emsie @ 4/13/2008 07:52:00 am | Post a Comment