<body> your title

Sunday, 6 April 2008
Clowning About.


Whilst flicking through channels yesterday I stumbled on a repeat of The Passions of Girls Aloud. Although I'm not a huge fan of the girl band, I wanted to see Cheryl Tweedy doing street dancing (which she was actually very good at). During her course she met Tommy the Clown and the Hip Hop Clowns, a street dancing group. Not only did I enjoy their dancing, I really liked their brightly coloured outfits and especially their creative face paint. Through a Google Image search I found another Tommy the Clown circa the 1980s. All these clowns reminded me of the Miu Miu S/S 08 collection.


Alison Goldfrapp did a photoshoot to promote her new album Seventh Tree, which I've wanted to talk about for a while now. The songs are stunningly beautiful and the photos are gorgeous, with some apparent references to the Miu Miu collection with the clown and Harlequin influences.



pic credits: NY Times, style.com, Goldfrapp & various other sources.


Emsie @ 4/06/2008 09:16:00 am | Post a Comment