<body> your title

Thursday, 27 March 2008
Lula: Girl of My Dreams #6


I can't describe my happiness when I walked into Borders the other day, and found a pile of Lula magazines sitting on the shelf. I've been trying to get hold of a copy for ages and flicked through the pages with delight. From the type face to the editorials, I've fallen in love with this magazine. It's dreamy, pretty and whimsical with absolutely gorgeous shoots. The whole theme reminds me of designers such as Erin Fetherston. I'm sure many of you have seen the editorial featuring Siri, so I'll give you a taster of a few of the other editorials in this issue. There is also a stunning editorial featuring Clémence Poésy which I haven't included, for those of you who are interested.

Now I just want to get all the back issues, particularly the Kirsten Dunst issue.




all pics taken from: The Fashion Spot , Lula #6


Emsie @ 3/27/2008 05:19:00 am | Post a Comment