<body> your title

Wednesday, 9 January 2008
more florals.

I'm sorry if you are a great hater of florals (WHY?) but I've found some more floral-related pictures to feed my habit. Thank you for the heads-up from discothequechic about the Oscar de la Renta Pre-Season collection, which was dominated by bold floral prints. The colours of the prints are gorgeous and really vibrant. I especially love the navy blouse teamed with the high-waisted skirt.

The black floor-sweeping dress was given a bit of a twist by adding the floral print at the bottom. It makes it a little more quirky. I think it exudes drama, especially through the neckline. I really like the way Oscar de la Renta used florals in so many different shapes, making the collection a really interesting one. Oh, and doesn't Jessica Stam look lovely?



pic credits: the Fashion Spot via Getty


Emsie @ 1/09/2008 01:15:00 pm | Post a Comment