<body> your title

Thursday, 20 December 2007
wise owl.


More searching on The Urban Collection led to me finding the owl pendant necklace in the middle. It's 70s vintage by Sarah Coventry. I have to admit, I've never been a particularly big fan of owls. In fact, I have a memory of my year 2 teacher giving me a horrible little wooden owl, which seemed to have no purpose whatsoever. I wonder where that's gone now. However, these wise creatures have suddenly grown on me.

On Etsy there are loads of owl-related goodies, including lots of beautiful pendants. There are also brooches, owl print bags and t-shirts. Perhaps a Christmas gift for any wise owls out there?



left to right:
Wise Mr Owl Necklace - $15.50 from erm originals
"Give a Hoot" Necklace - $32.00 from The Urban Collection
Vintage Stone Eye Owl - $38.00 from ragtrader relic


Emsie @ 12/20/2007 03:52:00 am | Post a Comment