<body> your title

Monday, 17 December 2007
i've got love for you, if you were born in the 80s

After finding about The Urban Collection, I now regularly check the site to see if they have put up any new gems. I found this 80s style prom dress, which they have called 'Party'. It is described as a: "Super sassy vintage metallic black and violet bubble party dress. Circa 80s." It's fun and also a great colour, especially with the shiny effect of the material. I've always been a fan of the bubble hem but I love the pouf of this dress.

It reminded me of a Nathan Jenden dress (left) from his F/W collection in a metallic baby blue which is a great shape. I did some searching around pn Ebay and found a few dresses in a similar style, my favourite being the dress in the middle. I'd like to find a poufy-style dress in a bright pink but love the metallic ones I've found so far.


Emsie @ 12/17/2007 08:16:00 am | Post a Comment