<body> your title

Friday, 26 October 2007
a bit of fashion reading? (recommendations please.)


I'm doing well today, third post in one day! This isn't really a proper post though, more of a plea. With my birthday and Christmas coming up, my mum and others have started to ask me what I want. I'd like to ask for some fashion-related books including topics such as fashion history, fashion illustration, street style, photography and even a beginner's guide to sewing/making clothes (bearing in mind I can't work a sewing machine). The only problem is, I have absolutely no idea where to start. I would love your recommendations of any must haves!

pic credit: random one i found on photobucket!


EDIT: thank you so much for all you recommendations, please keep them coming in! sorry about the lack of posts this week, i went on a trip to rome and pompeii. im now doing my homework from half term, but will post soon!


Emsie @ 10/26/2007 02:36:00 pm | Post a Comment