<body> your title

Sunday, 8 July 2007
Tag, You're It

Angelina from Shewriteswithphotography tagged me a while back, but I've only just had a chance to play now. "7 Things to Know About Me":

Game Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

I reckon that most people have been tagged before, so I'll tag anyone who comments, hasn't been tagged before and would like to be tagged : ] . I know that's not exactly the rules but that's the way I'm going to do it!


  1. The OC. I make no secret of my love for this teenage drama. I love the characters, the clothes they wear and the background music. My favourite character was definitely Marissa (Mischa Barton) but to be honest, I love them all. I'm not ashamed to say that I have cried watching it, and was absolutely devastated when it ended. But there's always the box set, hey?
  2. New Music. At the moment I'm loving Kate Nash ('Dancing at discos, eating cheese on toast') who's been compared to Lily Allen - I think she's better. My profile song at the moment is 'The Lips of Cleopatra' by Poppy And The Jezebels, thanks to the recommendation from Flying Saucer. I'm also really liking the likes of Hellogoodbye, Regina Spektor, Jack Penate, Ross Copperman and lots more! Although, I really need to get to a gig sometime.
  3. Ballet Flats. I live in my ballet flats. Particularly my New Look grey leopard print ones. My uniform is a white tee, grey cardi, skinnies and ballet flats. Boring, but oh so easy! NB. Those aren't my ones, they belong to a randomer who's trying to sell them on Ebay.
  4. Joe Cole. No, I don't aspire to be a footballer's wife. And no, I don't support Chelsea (Man United if you were wondering). I actually love watching football, not for the reason that most girls do (checking out guys such as Joe Cole) but because I truly find the game exciting and great to watch. I'm also not a girl who changes their allegiance to whatever team is winning at the time; I've supported Man United for as long as I remember. But I'm also not a complete fanatic and don't claim to be a number 1 fan or whatever. Enough rambling, my main point is that Joe Cole is gorgeous and someone I would love the meet.
  5. Tearjerkers. I have cried at the end of films, namely Moulin Rouge and Titanic. It's difficult not to really. Oh, I cried watching ET, when he says 'ET go home'. I didn't want him to go home. But I was 5. Maybe 6.
  6. Big Brother. I know it's supposedly a load of rubbish. And I know I should have better things to do this summer instead of watching BB. But it's just too addictive. At the moment, my favourites are actually The Twins but I absolutely cannot stand Charley.
  7. Tink. My parents think I'm too old for Tinkerbell but she's definitely my favourite Disney character. I can't put my finger on why exactly, but I love her. The Girl Who Never Wanted To Grow Up. (Yes, I know that was Peter Pan the boy...never mind.)




Emsie @ 7/08/2007 08:28:00 am | Post a Comment