<body> your title

Thursday, 26 July 2007
I Spy: Leather Jackets


Countless number of models have been spotted in their leather jackets. Celebrities such as Keira Knightley, Kirsten Dunst and Mischa Barton have also been spotted in theirs. This wardrobe staple is so versatile, I think it's a must-have piece. By teaming a cropped leather jacket with an evening dress, it brings a younger and edgier twist. It looks great as part of a casual day-time outfit a la Agyness Deyn; I love the idea of wearing a grey hoody with a leather jacket and have seen quite a few put them together really well. Gemma Ward wears her leather jacket extremely well, looking both feminine and chic.

I'm currently looking for a cropped leather jacket. I've seen a few on the high street but nothing really in the style I want. The jackets I have seen so far are too biker chic for my liking rather than simply having a great cut. Also, I don't have much much to spend, but hopefully I'll find the perfect leather jacket soon.


Emsie @ 7/26/2007 11:57:00 am | Post a Comment