<body> your title

Friday, 18 May 2007
The Weather is Inspiring...well kinda.


If you're living in the UK, then you'll have been lucky to not have had the gloomy grey skies above you this week. It seems the April showers have been transferred into 'May showers' this year.

Apart from grey weather, I love the colour grey, as it's a key staple in my wardrobe. Susie Bubble has her white shirts, I have my grey hoodies. For the days when you simply need something to put over your head, to be comfortable and warm in, the grey hoody is perfection. I fell in love with both of the above.

Above, left to right:
Fluro Heart Oversized Hoody - £25 from Topshop
Golden Heart Printed Hoodie - £60 from Urban Outfitter


---

However, when I woke up this morning, the sun was streaming through the windows and everyone was smiling. We all know from our playgroup days that sun + rain = RAINBOW. And rainbows seem to be appearing more than just in the skies recently...

Above, left to right:
Rainbow Pendant Necklace - £6 from ASOS.com
Rainbow Star Necklace - £6 from Topshop
Rainbow Necklace - £8 from Miss Selfridge



Emsie @ 5/18/2007 11:20:00 am | Post a Comment