<body> your title

Saturday, 21 April 2007
Spring Love at Primark


There was absolute mayhem at the opening of Primark on Oxford Street earlier this month: long queues of eager shoppers waiting since the crack of dawn, a lot of pushing and shoving, and even doors being broken. And no wonder. This season is all about the mini, and I am in love with the minidresses at Primark. Starting from the left, the first dress is perfect for summer. A bit preppy, I love the simplicity. I can see myself layering it over skinny jeans or if I'm feeling really brave, wearing it like the model. The middle dress is in theme with the sixties and I love the bright colours of the print. The dress on the end fits in with the monochrome theme and is a bold statement. And the best thing? The prices.

Left to Right:

Checked Mini Dress - £10
Floral Shift - £10
Monochrome Shift Dress - £12


Emsie @ 4/21/2007 02:21:00 pm | Post a Comment